Saturday, February 11, 2012

And now for how I really feel...

IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED DON'T READ BELOW THIS LINE.
Shit, don't even read my blog..........

Ok, I warned you, so here we go.

Honestly there are a few serious calamities I can think of without Whitney Houston being around.

First and foremost is the fact that her fucking coke dealer won't have her around for the sales.  Nigga be needin' him some dough, man. Without her supporting his ass, he's gonna be another fucking leech on the system, using my tax dollars to live.  Let's face it, filling the gap left by the powder-nosed mulatto is going to be hard.  I doubt he can do it.

Secondly, her hot tits won't be bouncing across the screen in any more music videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9rCobRl-ng&ob=av2e

^clicky ^

That right there is a bit of a tragedy for men the world over.

Third, its a vacancy that her manager and agent will have to fill.  It sucks to lose a source of income.  Using people for a living should be profitable, but when the bitch dies, it kinda cramps your style.

Fourth and final, it's one less person I have to rip on.  Let's face it, without idiots for me to abuse the shit out of, it's not like I could do this. And it's not like I give a shit about her feelings.  She's a pop star.

And by give I mean gave.  She doesn't have feelings any more.  She's dead.

Looks like I need to turn my attention to Justin Bieber.  Although I try not to pick on little girls.... Oh, well.  First time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment