Friday, February 10, 2012

...pissed me OFF...

Let me explain something to you guys.  There is a ton, I mean an absolute FUCKLOAD of shit that pisses me off.  Everything from the retardedly inane, like people that decide the "Starbucks formula" works, all the way down to the dirt bags that have decided that it's completely cool to use food stamps as they browse the web in the checkout line on the new iPhone.

Don't get me wrong, I generally attempt to be a positive person.  I really, REALLY do.  But when I see the abrupt downward spiral of our society, it's... aggravating.

"Mommy, I wanna get the movie." "No, sweetie, we can't do that today." "But I WANT it..." Please, Timmy, we can't-" "I WANT IT NOW!!!"  "ok..."

How may of you have heard this?  YOU DON'T GIVE IN TO THE FUCKING KID YOU IGNORANT BITCH, HE'S A CHILD.

It is your job to be a parent, and that means educating your child on what it means to need to work for something.  Just caving in to this little shit teaches them nothing.

Furthermore, on a slightly different note, I also hate when people have double-standards.  Like when one person is expected to

You know what?  Fuck this.  I'd rather be distracted.  Typing on a schedule also pisses me off.  Screw you guys, I'mma go watch Ruby Gloom.

To be continued when there are fewer distractions.  I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment